North Dakota Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (NDDVR) is working to enhance partnerships with business by raising awareness of VR’s business services and how VR can help business with their employment needs. NDDVR is improving their use of labor market information (LMI) to advance clients’ understanding of the job market and potential for employment.
This webinar will explain NDDVR’s JD-VRTAC project regarding business engagement and the use of labor market information. In this webinar, NDDVR staff will discuss project goals, accomplishments, challenges, lessons learned, and what comes next for this project.
Download the Powerpoint presentation: Getting More People Employed in North Dakota: Improving Business Engagement and Utilizing Labor Market Information Powerpoint (PDF)
All ExploreVR webinars are live captioned: Getting More People Employed in North Dakota: Improving Business Engagement and Utilizing Labor Market Information Transcript (WORD)
Business Engagement at North Dakota DVR:
- Best Practice Guidelines for Business Engagement (PDF)
- Business Engagement Rapid Response (PDF)
- Business Engagement Bi-weekly Meeting Structure (PDF)
- Governor's Conference Business Engagement Powerpoint Presentation (PDF)
- Society of Human Resource Management Business Engagement Powerpoint Presentation (PDF)