In collaboration with the Vermont Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR), the Institute for Community Inclusion is engaged in an exciting research activity to replicate and evaluate the Vermont Progressive Employment model (VTPE).
The Demand-side RRTC hosted an in-person learning collaborative meeting in Lincoln, Nebraska on Tuesday, June 7, 2016. The learning collaborative supports the replication of this model in other state VR agency settings to study the impact on employment outcomes for people with disabilities. Representatives from each the five participating state VR agencies attended, including:
- Vermont Division of Vocational Rehabilitation,
- Florida Division of Blind Services,
- Maine Division of Vocational Rehabilitation,
- Oregon Commission for the Blind, and
- Nebraska Division of Vocational Rehabilitation.
View a presentation by Senior Research Associate, Kelly Haines, describing what we have learned from the VTPE model evaluation and replication to date.