Geri Scott, Director of Jobs for the Future; Mark Genua, Apprenticeship Program Director at Philadelphia Works; and Elizabeth St. Clair, Apprenticeship Director, at the Urban Technology Project will discuss the key components of Registered Apprenticeship (RA) programs. On this webinar, presenters will explain:
- Core components of Registered Apprenticeships;
- How RA's are implemented;
- Suggestions for developing RA models that meet the needs of people with disabilities;
- Key RA implementation challenges;
- Tips for RA program replication; and
- The role VR agencies can play in RA programs.